Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Perfect P90X Schedule

I just completed my second week of my own custom Phase 3 P90X schedule. The first week didn’t go very well as I didn’t take the muscle groups into consideration before rearranging the days. But last week went much better. I managed to do yoga on the weekend AND have Friday off as the rest day. I must have gotten the order right this time because I felt good and strong each day. I’m hoping this week will be just as successful.

Here are my custom weeks for Phase 3. I would highly recommend them if you’re interested in yoga on the weekend and Fridays off.

Weeks 9 & 11

  • Saturday – Legs & Back, Ab Ripper
  • Sunday – Yoga
  • Monday – Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper
  • Tuesday – Plyometrics
  • Wednesday – Chest & Back, Ab Ripper
  • Thursday – Kenpo

Weeks 10 & 12

  • Saturday – Legs & Back, Ab Ripper
  • Sunday – Yoga
  • Monday – Chest, Shoulders & Tris, Ab Ripper
  • Tuesday – Plyometrics
  • Wednesday – Back & Biceps, Ab Ripper
  • Thursday – Kenpo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when do you do cardio?

Unknown said...

We switched from the Lean version to the Regular version and therefore the Ploymetrics is done in place of the Cardio. If you are doing the Lean version, just swap Plyo for Cardio!