Thursday, March 06, 2008

New Photo

I just realized that I didn't take my Week 3 photo. I've been 'home alone' all week with nobody to take a picture of me. So I let a MacBook do the work . . . and my bicep after 3 weeks . . .


OK, not really. Have you ever played with the morphing and distorting features? Yeah, I may have distorted my bicep a bit. Gee, that was much easier than actually doing all the lifting!

Tonight will be my last Phase 1 session. It's a yoga night and for some strange reason, I'm really looking forward to it. I guess I'm just excited to start Phase 2. The coworker who discovered P90X last year and started this whole craze is visiting from the West Coast this week. He brought with him the new P90X Plus videos. I haven't ventured to try them yet, but I heard they are killer. I guess we'll be doing that next winter. Gulp! He also mentioned that he didn't really see major changes in his body on his first run with P90X until the Phase 3. That is interesting. I guess I still have a long way to go.

No comments: