Thursday, February 18, 2010

Acacia Rocks

I just love Acacia . . . everything about them. I love their beautiful catalogs and I find that I covet them like my favorite (yoga) magazines. I can't bring myself to throw them away. I keep them nearby and look at them over and over. Just looking at all their lovely products makes me happy.

But now I have a new reason to love them. Their web site just rocks. They recently started (or maybe it hasn't been recently, but I recently discovered) their daily work-outs. They put a new work out on their site every day and they are absolutely free to anyone that visits the site. These workouts are professional, diverse, and a surprise as to what you're going to get on any given day. These guys are just top notch. Thanks Acacia for offering such wonderful things to the fitness community.

Check out the workouts here.

No comments: