Monday, November 05, 2012

Out For Repairs



Just a quick note to explain why there was, and continues to be, no November YogaDudes calendar. I know many people look forward to these little monthly calendars and often question what's up when they are late to hit the web. I'm sorry to say that the November one will either be very late, or non-existent, and for that I apologize. This month sure is starting off challenging. Both me and my trusty computer had to have some repairs done and have been knocked out of service for a while.

I will likely be blogging about my recent experience undergoing neck surgery. I have mentioned my "neck condition" several times throughout the past few years in blog posts. It is something that I've been struggling with for years and has recently gotten so bad that I had to quit doing yoga all together this past Spring (gasp). Well, the truth is out. I haven't been doing yoga at all! Gosh, I hate to admit that fact. It's been such a depressing time struggling with the pain and with the fact that I could no longer do the things I love to do. But I'm hoping all that will change now. I'm on the mend and I will explain what I've been through soon.

My computer, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be on the mend at all. I'm without my Adobe products and that's like removing one of my limbs. With any luck both of us will be back in action before December rolls around so you can look forward to the December calendar for sure.

No comments: