Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Overcoming Lack of Sleep

Is it possible to overcome lack of sleep? How do you maintain your training routine if you're in a bought of sleeplessness? I'm really struggling with this. For the past several days I've slept very little and yet I'm trying to plug along with P90X. Thank goodness I just happen to be in "Recovery" week right now. I can't even imagine what would happen trying to tackle Plyometrics with sleep deprecation. But Yoga and Core Synergistics is no picnic either. I'm looking for an answer. The obvious one is simply, "Get some sleep," but that can be easier said then done. I wonder if a PowerBar or a caffeinated energy drink would temporarily get me back to normal. I am so dragging my tail and I need some sort of pick-me-up . . . and quick.

No comments: