Monday, July 12, 2010

The Answer to my Dehydration Problems


I recently discovered a product that is the answer to my dreams. I am so bad with getting enough fluids in me. Part of the problem is that I never take the necessary breaks from my day to go and retrieve the fluid. Granted it’s usually just a short walk to the kitchen (either at home or the office) during the week, but maybe the problem is not only my lack of commitment in taking a break from work. Many times I leave the office with a full mug of warm water still sitting on my desk. I think the biggest challenge for me is the fact that I just plain don’t like to drink water. I never drink (what I consider evil) soda and I try to stay away from any sugary drink that contains high fructose corn syrup or caffeine. This seems to severely limit my choices and reading all the labels just gets tiring and frustrating. I wish I could just magically make tap water taste better. No more driving to the grocery store constantly. No more loading up the recycling bin with all of my enhanced water bottles. There has to be a better way.

Well, there is and I found it. The solution is Ultima Replenisher. It’s s a natural sports drink with zero sugar. It contains a full complement of electrolytes, not just a ton of sodium. Ultima also contains complex carbs for energy, water-soluble vitamins and vitamin enhancers for day-to-day health maintenance, and antioxidants to protect body systems from free radicals (toxins). Ultima uses no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Doesn’t this sound too good to be true? That’s what I thought, but it’s really spot on for what I was looking for. It doesn’t taste like Gatoraid or any other really sweet drink. It has just a hint of flavor – just enough to make me want to guzzle down the entire glass of water. The fact that is has beneficial stuff in it, well that's just icing on the cake. I just needed water to taste a little better to motivate me to drink more. And the fact that I’m not filling up my recycling bin with empty bottles thrills me to pieces. You can either buy this stuff in individual packets, which makes it super easy to carry around everywhere you go, or you can buy it in canisters and the price is much less than what you would pay for bottled water.

I’ve been stirring a packet into my water bottle when I go biking, and mixing myself up a ‘cocktail’ of it for my dinner time drink. I even came up with the brilliant idea of mixing up a batch, pouring it into an ice cube tray and then using the frozen cubes to spike my water bottles. Not only does it keep my hiking water cold, but it adds a little extra flavor.

If you’re like me and have been craving a healthy alternative to the sugary drinks and are tired of just plain water, check out Ultima Replenisher at www.ultimareplenisher.com.

No comments: