Thursday, August 07, 2008

10 Minute Trainer Abs

Am I the only P90X grad that hates the 10 Minute Trainer Abs video? I would take Ab Ripper X over this thing any day. Why am I finding it so dreadful? What is wrong with me? Please tell me I'm not alone here. I am a huge fan of all the other videos, but this one will take some time to grow on me. In fact, I'm not quite sure I'll continue it. I may just slip Ab Ripper X in its spot. After all, Ab Ripper is only 5 minutes longer, but yet it strangely feels shorter. Go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you find it easier or harder? I just did the 10 min ab for the first time yesterday.... I like that it gives you new moves and spices things up. There are a few of the moves which I really like. But all in all I didn't find it very challenging. Personally I'm going to continue to do both and switch up it now and then for variety.