Thursday, January 25, 2007

Save a Greyhound

Click on cartoon above to read.

Ok, this has nothing to do with yoga, but it's just too cute to keep to myself. Since I have personally adopted two greyhounds that I love to pieces, I wanted to spread the word about how wonderful they are. If you are looking for a new pet, please consider adopting a greyhound. Not only will you be saving their lives, but you will also make a "Fast Friend." There are lots of greyhound rescue organization all over the US (and Europe too, I think). Check them out. You just might fall in love.

2 comments:

lgaumond said...

That is so sweet. I love it!

PET*VENUS said...

A greyhound certainly will soar your spirit with their beauty, stretch your imagination because with yoga you too could be as graceful, strengthen yourself knowing the abuse they endured and still are so sweet and ground your body with the thought you rescued one of the true gifts of earth. It relates.