Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Love at First Sip


The ads for the new POMx teas promise 'love at first sip' and they are not kidding. How refreshing is it that an advertisement actually comes through with its promises. I've blogged about POM juices before and when I first discovered this pomegranate juice I knew that it was really good for you and that is why I adopted it as my P90X 'recovery drink.' But I also explained that I had to mix it with seltzer because, like most things that are good for you, it wasn't the most delicious thing right out of the bottle. But this new POMx tea . . . holy cow is it every yummy. Why can't tap water taste this good? I sure wouldn't struggle so hard to get my daily dose of water. As it is I have to force down the 3 - 4 glasses per day. But I swear I could drink gallons of this POMx tea. It comes in 7 different flavors and I look forward to sampling each one. You can check out their web site here: http://www.pomwonderful.com/pomX.html

No comments: