Thursday, October 11, 2007

Buy Stuff Online, Earn Points, and Get Free Stuff

Who doesn't like free stuff? With the price of gas these days, shopping online makes more and more sense. If you are anything like me, you do it often and some time last year I discovered a web site called "My Points." It's a shopping portal that includes hundreds of big name online stores. Places that you probably shop at every month. If you become a member of My Points (and it's free to do so), every one of your purchases made to those merchants will earn you points. All you have to do is first go to the My Points web site, search for the merchant, or the item you are trying to buy, and use their links to get to the storefronts. Then your purchase will be tracked and you will earn your points. I already have 15,000 which scored me a $100 gift certificate to my choice of lots and lots of stores.

You will quickly get in the habit of always checking with My Points before you make an online purchase. First see if the merchant you are about to shop with is participating. Or maybe you are looking for a particular item and are not locked to a certain merchant. For every dollar you spend with My Points participating merchants you will be getting closer and closer to free stuff! You have nothing to lose and only some free gift certificates to gain, so what are you waiting for?

Click on the graphic below to find out more.

No comments: