Monday, October 23, 2006

For the Love of Autumn

Last week I got an email from a photographer that was questioning why I give my photography away on www.yogadudes.com. He said that he was trying to sell similar stuff on his own site and was not happy that I just give it way. So, being nosy, I went to check out his work and I must say, I was honored that he compared his work to mine! He was a real photographer with great photos. I don't consider myself a real photographer. I just happen to love to take pictures and love to share them with anyone willing to look at them.

This made me realize that I should share more of my photography in this YogaDudes blog. I decided to turn one YogaDudes inspirational photo into a Windows desktop background every month. I will post these new desktops in this blog for anyone to enjoy.

But in the meantime, I want to share some great Fall photos that I took a couple of weekends ago in Old Wethersfield, CT.




1 comment:

lgaumond said...

I was wondering what those pictures were that you emailed me! So festive!!