Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sting Interviewed In Yoga Journal Magazine

I have a secret. OK, maybe it's not a secret as much as a random fact about me. I am a huge Sting fan and have been one since 8th grade. So imagine my delight to find an interview with him talking about how yoga has impacted his life in a positive way in this month's issue of Yoga Journal magazine. Hey, now that I think about it, I do have a secret. Sting is the whole reason that I started practicing yoga in the first place. I never really admitted that before, but it's true. I also learned how to play the electric bass because of him, but now I'm just starting to sound like a freak so let's get back to yoga.

Check out the interview with Sting and his wife Trudie at: http://www.sting.com/news/interview.php?uid=6398

No comments: