Sunday, July 19, 2009

If I Won a Stage of The Tour

Last night the commentators of the Tour de France were talking about all the different gestures that riders have given as they crossed the various finish lines of different stages of the Tour. Seems lots of riders had their own unique celebration gesture, similar to football players entering the end zone during a touch down. They showed some past clips of different riders winning stages and it was fun to see the different personalities coming through in their unique gestures. So on today's ride I asked my husband what he would do if he won a stage of the Tour. It didn't take him long to draw his imaginary sword in the air. And then I thought, "What would I do?" That also didn't take me long to decided. This is what I would do.

No comments: